Prohibited carriage of contraband, including counterfeit goods and any infringements, offenders shall be sent to official rule; the account will be immediately terminated.
A. The responsibility and commitment of the shipper and the carrier :
1. The shipper or you and his authorized agent ensure that the consigned goods are in conformity with the laws of that country and those acceptable to the transport authority that do not contradict the carrier's will. The Company, the carrier, refused to ship the following items:
- Steam locomotive – a whole car category
- Contrabands - such as various types of guns and ammunition, fireworks, firecrackers, flares, shotguns, air guns, fishing guns, drugs, poison gas, knives, archery darts, bullets, explosives and other ordnance, as well as various flammable items such as matches , Lighters, Oils, Candles, Waxes, Toxic Substances, Infectious Substances, Radioactive Waste, Volatile Goods, etc.
- Animals and plants - All animals and plants (living or non-living or part), such as butterflies, specimens of animals and plants, crocodiles, ivory, bones, horns, rhino horns, lizards, fossils, animal skins, Seeds, dried flowers and so on.
- Meat - All meat and meat products, such as fresh food, raw meat, ham, sausage, beef jerky, or other meat products, processed meat products, etc.
- Healthy foods, medicines, medical supplies - All commodities that require a doctor's certificate, including all health foods, medicines, medical supplies, such as cold medicine, diet pills, vitamin pills, and more.
- Liquids - such as drinks, chemicals, cleaning fluids, perfumes, essential oils, liquid cosmetics, bleach, hydrogen peroxide, etc.
- Powders - Powders such as milk powder, powder cake, sand, earth, ash, cement, cement containing ingredients, etc.
- Infringement of patents, trademarks and copyrighted items, such as counterfeit brand, pirated discs.
- Battery Items - Electronic products containing lithium batteries (such as iPhone, iPad, etc.) and individually packaged battery items including but not limited to batteries, rechargeable batteries, power bank, etc.
- Compressed, liquefied or pressurized dissolved gases - such as canned gas, submersible oxygen cylinders, self-contained sprayers, lacquer, hair spray, pesticides, fire extinguishers, etc.
- Drugs - Drugs and their agents, poppy seeds, coca seeds and cannabis seeds listed in Drug Hazard Prevention Ordinance.
- Gun type toys and supplies - gun type toys and supplies.
- Air conditioning - Air-conditioners, refrigerators, air conditioners, and other refrigerants.
- Others - Raw stone (unprocessed stone), raw wood (unprocessed wood), tobacco, alcohol (including sample wine, mini-wine), etc.
2. The shipper or you promise that the company has the right to abandon or refuse to accept the goods which cannot be shipped by express, intentional or unintentional withhold the true name and goods value, and national laws prohibit the carrying, mailing, shipment. In case of violation, the shipper or you are willing to assume all the legal and financial liability arising therefrom.
3. The shipper or you and his authorized agent undertake to accept and pay for the tariffs and related storage and forwarding costs of the goods as announced items by the Company.
4. The Company reserves all rights to hold the shipper or yourselves responsible for any contamination or damage to other cargoes caused by any liquid or solid that spills, exudes, or leaks of your cargo, or caused by improper packing of the cargo or the cargo itself Legal and financial liability.
5. The Company reserves all rights to forfeit all rotten or smelly parcels.
6. The Company refuses to receive the goods with terms of cash on delivery.
7. Shipbao warehouse accepts and processes only one tracking number for a packed item (can include many items). If the seller provides a tracking number, but issued two or more packaged goods, Shipbao warehouse will reject the goods or, if there is any loss after receipt, the company does not assume any liability.
B. The right to be informed of the goods being carried :
1. The Company reserves all rights to know the nature of the goods being carried, the quantity and weight of the names, etc. to assist the relevant government departments and transport departments in inspecting or investigating the carried items.
2. Items commissioned by Shipbao will be randomly sampled. If items cannot meet the requirements of "contract of carriage", the Company will refuse to carry.
3. The staff of the Company has the right to inspect the goods. After the confirmation of the goods without contraband, you and your authorized agent can collect the goods.